With technology of laser depilation The latest generation is the method that provides the best results. It favors the tonicity and shine of the skin and, performing it in autumn, we can reach the summer ready for the swimsuit.
The search for a smooth skin to the touch finds an answer in permanent hair removal. This process exceeds the simple release of body hair, giving the skin greater softness and elasticity by avoiding the aggressions that can cause constant exposure to traditional methods.
At the same time it allows treating (and overcoming) the problems of ingrown hairs (folliculitis), abscesses, excessive hair development (hirsutism) or infections derived from the hair follicle.
In addition, by favoring the production of collagen, it significantly improves the quality of the skin, giving it shine and tonicity. It is used on the face and in any area of the body, and the sessions are coordinated every 45 days (since time must be given to hair growth).
After hair removal it is advisable to sanitize the skin, moisturize it and use 50+ sunscreen; And, of course, don’t expose yourself to the sun. There are different technologies to perform it, the important thing is that it is a trained specialist who puts them into practice and that the machines are approved by the National Administration of Medicines, Food and Medical Technology (ANMAT).
The correct name of this method is “permanent hair removal”, not definitive hair removal, since after a while a small touch-up could be required due to eventual hair growth. The big difference between the laser and the pulsed light is that the first one is much more specific and allows to reach higher temperatures to work promptly in the follicle.
This difference is very evident from the third session that is when hair is already being removed and the one that remains is already weakened.
Before permanent hair removal
- With some technologies avoid being tanned or having been exposed to UVA rays, at least one month before treatment. This is because some lasers use hair melanin as a conductor and if the skin has melanin activated, there is a risk of burns.
- Do not shave with wax or tweezers, or with any method that starts the hair from the roots. Normally it is requested to attend the treatment having used a little machine.
- Introduce yourself to the session with clean skin, without creams, self tanners, deodorants, perfumes or makeup.
- Stop any cream containing retinol or glycolic acid at least 5 days before each session.
- Do not use bleach on the hair before the session.
- Begin to hydrate the skin regularly.
- Apply creams with aloe vera if there is any skin irritation.
- Hydrate abundantly for 3 or 4 days, in addition to preparing the skin for the following sessions.
- Avoid using deodorants containing alcohol in case of underarm hair removal.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight at least 7 days after undergoing laser hair removal. Use 50+ sunscreens, when you sunbathe again.
- Hair between treatment sessions can only be removed with a little machine, never with wax or electric hair removal.
- Avoid heat in the treated area: excessively hot showers, saunas, hot tubs and the like for 3 or 4 days.
The latest technology
- Soprano Platinum: It has the approval of ANMAT. It works with light and laser impulses that travel through the skin by means of waves at different distances to neutralize the hair follicle. It incorporates TRIO technology, which integrates 3 wavelengths into a single pulse:
- Alex 755nm technology: greater energy absorption power, ideal for light and fine hair.
- 810nm Speed Technology: is the classic wavelength that offers greater penetration and high repetition energy for the most common hairs.
- 1064nm YAG technology: the greater penetration of this wavelength allows to reach the vessels that feed the hair follicle.
Thanks to these three, the hair is removed regardless of its location. In addition, the traditional exclusive technology of hair removal on the move, makes this system the most effective, safe, fast and comfortable option in laser hair removal.
The treatment is fast, virtually painless, completely ambulatory and can be performed throughout the body throughout the year, even in tanned skin.
- Soprano xl 3G diode laser system: It is a safe procedure. The laser beam passes through the skin and causes the temperature in the hair follicle to rise. This causes the destruction, by heat, of the cells responsible for the rebirth of the hair, without affecting the skin. It is a comfortable, fast, virtually painless method and compatible with all phototypes, even with dark or tanned skin.
- Gentle-laser candle: offers permanent hair removal with optimal and safe results. It is an alexandrite laser with advanced features.
- Pulsed light system, IPL Trios: based on a process called selective photo-thermolysis, it emits pulses of light energy by means of a short flash. The light that is emitted and absorbed by the designated chromoporos (light sensitive cells) triggers a specific biological process to remove hair.
Both methods have a Cool-laser system and Dynamic Cooling Device process (gas that allows the skin to cool, after passing the laser light beam), it acts as a local anesthetic, eliminating pain and avoiding any risk of skin burn .
- Vectus: It is a personalized and intelligent system thanks to its exclusive melanin reader, Skintel. It acts by destroying the hair follicle responsible for hair growth without damaging the surrounding tissue, reducing the risk of side effects. The equipment acts by color contrast, emitting energy in a differentiated manner, the laser beam impacts the hair and not the skin. It also has an integrated cooling system that allows the laser to be applied directly, without having to use gel, which makes it more comfortable, simple and fast. 4 to 6 sessions are enough to complete the complete hair removal.
- Venus Velocity: High speed diode laser, a system with three tip sizes that allow better adaptation to different areas to be treated. It works with the efficiency of diode laser technology and a time cooling system. Safe and effective for all skin types, even tanned.
- Soprano ICE: Use all laser wavelengths, obtaining excellent results in light or dark skin, including tanned skin, fine or coarse hair, faster and with a comfortable feeling. It allows you to do sessions in less time and treat large areas, such as legs or back, very quickly. It is possible to access difficult areas such as the inside of the ears, the hairs of the nose and the eyebrows, without risk. It has a contact cooling system.
Do you like this post? Share it!